Monday, April 28, 2008

1001 caricatures of Mohammad

What should the answer of the freedom loving peoples of the west be ageist the fascist forces in Islam who threatens with violence to stop critical opinions and caricatures of Islam?

If you are one of many who share my beliefs that we have to fight this totalitarian ideology, you now have the possibility to participate.

I am writing a book called "1001 caricatures of Mohammad as a defense, for the right to ask the critical questions and make caricatures. As you understand from the books title, I need contributions in the form of 1001 caricature drawings of Mohammed.

I am writing this book under a fictional name because of the dangers combined with expression critical views of Islam. Any contribution will be protected in the same manner as my self.

Make history; defend the freedom to many take for granted. With a pen you can stand up and fight for the right to be free in the battle of liberty for all the peoples of the world. Send your contribution to:

1001.muhammed@gmail.com

Yours sincerely

Alias John Smith


Parameters for the caricatures

JPEG, GIF and tiff form:

size:

• black/white 1200 piksler/dpi
• Gray 300 piksler/dpi
• color 300 piksler/dpi

2 comments:

JudgeRight said...

Finally, a common sense response to a ridiculous expectation Islam is trying to force onto the rest of the world. You have my 100% support. I am linking your URL to my site. Thank you for this project.
http://judgeright.vox.com

John smith said...

thanks :-)